Monday, April 26, 2010

I did it!


Here is me in my happy dance...well it's actually a pic that my girlfriend snapped of me dancing at a party on the weekend (to which I didn't get home until 5am!) But it expresses how I feel this morning!

I couldn't believe it when I stepped on the scale today and I finally did it, I am officially below 140 lbs, it's only by 0.2 lbs but I'll take it! I'm 139.8, it's easily been 7 or 8 years since I've been in the 130s. It's taken 5 weeks to lose 3 lbs which seems crazy, but considering I'm pretty comfortable at this weight I'm thinking that these last few pounds are just going to come off slow. Now that's great motivation as I head to the gym!

I counted calories this week, and it's fairly painful for me. There were times when I just didn't bother, like a different party I was at on Saturday night, there was lots of food out and I just ate whatever. But my big workouts through the week and watching what I ate the rest of the time allowed me some flexibility. I'm not going to count every calorie again this week, but I'll be conscious of what I am eating.

1 comment:

  1. Hey you sexy mama!!! Congrats!!! You're doing SO AWESOME!! You've been so inspiring through this, Toni!! When I got pretty low like you the rest did come of slowly... took me less than 3 months to lose a bit over 30lbs, then another 2 months for another 10 or so... Then I just kept dropping a pound here & there, 'till I got where I am now. Just keep on going and I have NO doubt you'll reach your goal!!

    ReplyDelete