Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Well that will teach me...

Yesterday was another awesome eating/workout day, so much so that I thought what the heck I can have a hand full of pringles and a few peanut butter wopper balls....was I ever sorry. I didn't eat much so there must have been something wrong with one of them. I seriously felt like I had food poisoning. I felt so awful and had such a pain in my stomach I made myself throw up, which I have never done before. It helped. I won't be eating that again!


I did 45 mins aerobics, 20 mins on the elliptical, and an hour and a half of intense cardio volleyball, we played one player short and a friendly match of girls against the boys! We're all super competitive (in a fun way) and it took us all night but we finally won the last game! Regardless we all had so much fun and got a great workout in the process!

Today has been another great day! I did a killer step class (which I will probably feel in my legs tomorrow) and a power 23 mins (all I had time for) on the elliptical. Since I didn't have long I really made it count. I also did 10 mins on the elliptical as a warm up to all that. Basically I was at the gym for 2 hours today. I'm meeting up with a girl friend before volleball at 8:30 to walk the track for an hour before we play volleyball, so that will be another two hours tonight!

Breakfast: Hot Cross Bun
Snack: Apple, 1/2 granola bar, glass of water
Lunch: Carrots, Hummus, whole wheat pita, sugar snap peas, and handful of chocolate easter eggs and of course water.
Supper will be beef barley soup that I have cooking on the stove now.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh.. I absolutely HATE feeling like that too! You must have been feeling like death to actually have to throw up.. eek! Great job this week, Toni!! :)

    ReplyDelete