Friday, April 2, 2010


Today might as well have been any day, wasn't a diet day at all. The gym is closed for good Friday, so no exercise for me to start things off, and I kind of just ate whatever I felt like whenever I felt like it. Here is what the day looked like:

Breakfast: 2 french toast with fresh strawberries and pure maple syrup
Snack: several desserts (from the plate my husband brought home last night) gold fish crackers
Lunch: 1/2 toasted bun with butter, coleslaw with sunflower seeds and shaved almonds
Supper: Butternut squash soup, ham and cheese bagel melt with honey mustard
Dessert: 2 halloween chocolate bars (yes we still have some in our house)
Snack: Handful of sugar snap peas

Overall not great, not terrible. Lots of sweets! But still keeping to my no eating after 8 rule. Getting moderate amounts of water, so hard to keep track I've probably pored myself 8 glasses! Not sure if they all got drank :) Only 4 servings of fruit and veggies today. The no exercise is actually a good thing, my knee has been bothering me since Wed, and a few days off is probably really good for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment