Thursday, April 1, 2010

Late Dinner..


phew..lots of posting today, Just launched a new collection on my Created With Paper site, but still time to squeeze in my food journal for Wednesday!

Breakfast: Chocolate Chip steal cut Oatmeal with pumpkin seeds, almonds, sunflower seeds and coocnut.
Snack: Homemade Granola bar, Apple, Orange, few strawberries
Late Lunch: Ham sandwich with lettuce, tomato, mustard and mayo, very yummy! Tiny bit of ice cream, just getting an almost empty container out of my freezer!
Snack: Homemade Banana Choc Chip Muffin
Dinner: 3/4 of the above picture! Tiny bit of the sour cream, all of the salsa (637 Calories..not sure if they include the sour cream in their calculations if so mine would be less). Plus a celery sick with ranch dressing and a grape sucker for dessert.

Okay so for the first time I ate after 8:00! But I didn't eat after dinner..I ate my diner after 8! Every second Wednesday we play volleyball early and go out to Montana's for appetizers. In order to be able to eat out late I had a late lunch and saved diner until after the game. I passed up the usual wings, nachos or other unhealthy choices and went with healthier Spiced Chicken Quesadilla in a whole wheat tortilla, served with salsa and low-fat sour cream.

Exercise today was awesome once again! 45 min step/weight class, I upped my weights to 5 lbs (from 4 but really felt it!) and upped my step to two levels to increase my cardio. I swear my heart rate gets higher lifting weights then it does from jumping around the step! It was a good workout. And I also played my usual hour of volleyball!

No comments:

Post a Comment