Thursday, April 1, 2010

Little Food +Little Sleep = Low Energy


Okay I had a busy morning, after staying up late (2AM) last night, didn't eat much breakfast then went to the gym. My workout was low energy :( It took me a while to figure out why I was so tired, reading it in print makes it seem so obvious! Anyway lesson learned! Although I must say I'm loving the ball..we have one at home and all this time I didn't know there was this hidden exercise gem sitting waiting to be used. It's my husband's, he loves it as a strength training for his legs, he stands on it, balanced. I've tried that and failed miserably, but my thursday drop in class has shown me so many fun uses for the ball, all great exercises too, here is a link to some stuff we do!

Here is a recap on my day (everything homemade)

Breakfast: pumpkin raisin muffin, 1/2 cup strawberries
Workout: 45 min aerobic class
Lunch: Ham, Lettuce, Tomato Sandwich, granola bar, some organic cookies
Diner: Vegetable bacon soup, coleslaw, Peanutbutter on 1/2 toasted bun
Dessert: 1 square of 85% dark chocolate, 1 dad's cookie (the last one!)

Looking back at the day now I see why I'm so hungry now! My husband even just came home with a plate of yummy desserts leftover from his late night meeting, I proudly packed them away in a tin. Without hesitation. But I laughed when my husband returned to find an empty plate thinking I ate them all. Good times...he seriously left the room for less than a few minutes, could he seriously think I could have eaten an entire plate of sweets???

No comments:

Post a Comment