Tuesday, May 4, 2010

OJB update, last week.


This week has been another great exercise week, I have found a new workout at the gym. I've really been changing things up these past 5 weeks, I've been looking for new exercises to challenge me and keep my interest. I've been doing classes, weights, the eliptical and lately the spin bike! Every time I'm on it someone else comes along and ask what I'm training for! Guess it looks like I'm working hard :) Usually I'm motivated by the readings...calories, time, intensity, miles. But these bikes don't have anything like that so my only measure is how much of a sweat I can work up, and boy do I ever!

My weight is no different this week I stepped on the scale at the gym today and it was just under 140 like last week. I'm not going to take my measurements, I'll just do that next week and see how they compare to week one. Even though my weight hasn't changed much since we started, my close are fitting loser and people keep asking me if I've lost weight...I don't really think they can see the 3 pounds so I must be gaining muscle and losing fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment