Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Volleyball Playoffs Tonight

Every Wednesday night we play volleyball with a great group of people, it's so much fun and I'm sad to see it end for another season, I'm the captain of our team and every week as a reminder when we play I come up with a little jingle to email to my team. There are lots of inside jokes but I thought I'd share this just the same...here it is for any of you Ke$ha fans!

To the Tune of Tik Tok

Wake up in the morning it's our playoff day
(Hey, what up girl?)
Grab my knee pads, and my runners, I am ready to play
(Lets go)
Before I leave, throw gym clothes into my pack
Once the games are done tonight, we ain't coming back

I'm talking Marty with his new haircut, cut
Clint watching every girl's butt, butt.
Helios looking real, cut, cut
Drop-topping, playing our favorite teams, teams
On the hardwood floor that gleams, gleams

Then the Juju Hounds show up, a little bit …….tipsy

Don't stop, make the top
Brian, raise the nets up
Tonight, gonna fight
'Til we see the score right
Tick tock on the clock
But the Party of 6, don't stop, no
Oh-oh-wo-oh - wo-oh-wo-oh

After the games win or lose there will be plenty of beer
Al knows all of the orders, why aren't they already here?
And now, the tables are lining up and everyone knows
Which one of us girls will show her sexy pose.

I'm talking about everybody getting drunk, drunk
Accept Toni who just eats junk, junk
Someone smelling like 6 kinds of funk, funk

Now, now, we will go until they kick us out, out
Or the Po-Po shut us down, down
Scott's wife is out of town, town
Gonna let his grey hair down

No comments:

Post a Comment