Monday, March 29, 2010

Week 1 Weigh in


Quick Sunday recap

Breakfast: (Brunch) 2 Finnish pancakes with (i suspect) fake maple syrup. But to my credit I passed up the whip cream, sugary strawberries, and sausages. My kids (3 and 6) actually ate way more then me!

Snack: 1 slice of tangelo ( I resisted cookies even though I was starving!) Let myself get too hungry, but I was out and didn't want to eat junk, but when I got home I couldn't stop eating!

Early Dinner: Pinapple Chicken pasta, carrots and hummus, steamed asparagus, toasted pine nuts.

Dessert: 1 choc chip quinoa bar, 1 square of 85% dark chocolate, 4 cookies and cream chocolate hearts. (this was a bit much I know!)

Okay today is the day! Today I get to see if my week of work paid off. And here it goes!

Here are my numbers last week vs this week...

Hips 40.5"....today 39.7
Waist 34...today 31.9
Upper Hips 35.5...today 36.6 (this number is higher because I measured a different spot, I'm going to track just under my belly button)
Weight 143 lbs...today 141
Height 5'7"...still 5'7" lol

The week in review.

Did very well with exercise, 5 times at the gym cardio and strength plus 3 1/2 hours of volleyball plus some walking!

Water..needs improvement, it's hard for me to get in my 8 glasses. It's about all I do drink but I need to work on it!

Fruit/Veggie servings per day...fairly good, but will strive to do better this week.

Eating after 8:00 rule ( i have for myself) a perfect week!!! This is such an accomplishment for me, and if I can keep it up it will make all the difference I know it will.

Refined foods..I ate some taco chips, some cookies, ate out at Tim Hortons and McDonalds, (even though it was a whole wheat BLT and a salad, respectively.) This was an odd week for me, I ate out 3 times, which most weeks I don't eat out even once.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Look at those numbers, Toni!! You did awesome!! :) Over 2" off of your waist! I think you did pretty good food-wise, it's hard (if not impossible) to always say "no". Not eating at night is awesome though, and a perfect week at that. That's my downfall too... lol!

    ReplyDelete