Friday, March 26, 2010

Quick Post

I'm happy with my day again...

I took my mom shopping and didn't know that I would be able to make the gym but I was able to squeeze it in! Got 30 mins of "mix 3" cardio in and 3 sets of 12 ab raise reps.

Breakfast: steal cut oats
Lunch: BLT on whole wheat (and half of a egg salad sandwhich) with a chocolate milk.
Snack: Taco Chips (again not a great choice, but baby steps)
Dinner: Tacos (lean hamburger, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, hard shells)
Dessert: home made granola bar, 1 square 85% dark chocolate.

No eating in the evening again!! Yay me :) Hungry though. Debated making hummus to have with carrots, but decided to stick with the no eating after 8:00 rule I set for myself. (which I plan to make exceptions on Wednesday night so I can still go out after volleyball, provided I'm good throughout the week)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Toni!! I always do best when I don't eat in the evenings also.. weight falls off then, even if I *splurge* during the day! Keep up with the great work!!

    ReplyDelete