Thursday, March 25, 2010

Can you lose weight eating chips and cookies????

Breakfast: chocolate chip oatmeal, flax, walnuts, coconut, soy milk
Lunch: Quinoa Soup
Snack: Taco chips and cookies (this was the end of the bag, so glad to get these out of the house)
Dinner: Brocolli, Pinapple Chicken and noodles
Dessert: 5 Stawberries and a small chocolate mint stick

Exercise: 45 step aerobic class, 25 minute brisk walk outdoors with the kids.

I've been doing awesome at not eating at night, yay me! So far I've not snacked at night at all, and that is what I'm hoping will make the difference, plus I've upped my exercise a bit. I've gone every day this week and most days I've exercised twice! I haven't completely given up treats but we'll see what my numbers are at the end of this week. I don't expect to see huge changes, I know it's a gradual process.

off to drink some water....

1 comment:

  1. I honestly think that if you want this to be a *lifestyle* change and NOT a quick fix, you gotta give in to the cookies now & then! ;) You're doing awesome!!

    ReplyDelete