Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 2



Today was a good day.

Breakfast: Oatmeal Blueberries, Coconut, Walnuts
2 hr workout: 1 hour weights, 1/2 hour mix 3 on elliptical, and 20mins on step climber
Lunch: Orange, Apple, Power bar (homemade with quinoa, oats, and choc chips)
Snack: Small bowl of fruit (melon, strawberry, blueberry)
Dinner: (above photos) Pumpkin black bean veggie burger, with cheese on a wholewheat flat bun and sweet potato fries (baked) Pictures and Recipes from here.

Dessert: 15 calorie chocolate/mint stick
Evening: 1 1/2 hour volleyball game.

Now it's almost 10 and I'm going to watch tv...if only I can stay away from snacking! I think I should be able to do it! I've got my water on hand, got to get in my 8 glasses.

1 comment:

  1. Yum!! Everything you ate today sounds fabulous! You are doing SO great, Toni!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete