Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Another great day!


Breakfast: oatmeal/chocolate chips/walnuts/flax/coconut
Snack: Homemade granola bar
Lunch: 1/2 quinoa power bar, pear, orange
Dinner: quinoa soup, small bowl of taco chips 2 cookies for dessert
Snack: 1/2 cliff bar

3 hours of exercise!

45 min step class with weight training
15 min speed walking to warm up for volleyball
2 hours volleyball, fast paced and lots of fun!

I didn't really eat dinner, I kind of had a few snacks then had a late lunch at 3:00 which ended
up being my dinner, I had planned to save my calories for going out tonight after volleyball, but I played an extra set and decided to go home (it was after all 10:30 pm when we finished..not a great time to eat!)

1 comment:

  1. You rocked the exercise today, Toni!!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete