Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day Two, Deja Vu!



Okay today's eating looks a lot like yesterday but I was happy with my day Monday, so I guess that's good, breakfast was Blueberry, Yogurt Granola, 400 Calories, no need to repost the same picture. Lunch (above) was a little different, I skipped the carbs and had cucumber instead of carrots with the hummus, tomatos and peas. So only 300 Calories.

I made this yummy Blueberry Banana Loaf (image from her site), check out the Fat Free Vegan blog for fantastic recipies! My daughter is lactose intolerent so it's great for alternatives to milk, plus she uses whole wheat! I only had half a slice with butter, so 72 Calories.

It was super busy day, I went to the gym this morning, 600 Calories burned, then took my daughter to see the backyardagains (great production!). Got my husband and son off to speedskating, then had this Oriental Chicken Salad for dinner. I had to approximate the calories, 575, since it's my own creation.



I ended the evening with a night of volleyball, another 300 Calories burned there. I am hungry as I type, but it's too late to eat. So I'll just relax with a show and go to bed after that. Today I consumed a total of 1372 Calories, and exercised 900 Calories, so that equals 472 Calories. Very close to yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment