Monday, September 28, 2009

Day One!

So today was a good day, I'm happy with what I ate. I consumed a total of 1291 Calories, and burned 671 Calories at the gym. So that gives me a difference of 620 Calories. Here is what the day looked like:


Breakfast: 400 calories
2/3 cup granola
1/4 cup wild blueberries
1/2 cup french vanilla yogurt
sprinkle fresh ground flax seed
Water

This was so yummy, it tasted like blueberry cheesecake! It was to much to have at once, I ate it in two sittings. It was super filling though, I had a busy day and brought an apple to snack on before lunch and didn't even eat it, I wasn't hungry even though it was 2:30 before I had lunch!

Gym: 1 hour
-671 Calories on Elliptical Edge




Lunch: 561 Calories
3/4 cup Hummus
1 cup peas
1 carrot
6 cherry tomatoes
1/4 nann bread
Water

This was great too, I love how hummus feels like carbs, but it's actually chick peas, it filled me up the picture show 1/2 a nann bread but I only ate 1/4, I didn't need the other 1/4 so I left it.

Sorry not a great picture, here was dinner, it was at 6:00 so I wasn't super hungry because I'd had a late lunch.

Dinner: 330 Calories
Flat Crust Peperoni Pizza
Italian Salad Dressing (1 tbsp) Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber and almond slices.
Water

So now it's evening, my main snacking time, but I've already posted for the day, so no more calories..I think I'll have a herbal tea to cap off the night.

2 comments: